What precautions do you take to ensure patient safety?
There are many different ways we protect your safety:
• Use of gloves, masks and glasses to prevent spread of disease
• Staff vaccinations
• We take days off if we are ill
• Careful review of your health history
• We postpone elective treatment for patients with acute communicable diseases.
• Safety glasses for you
• Use of disposable needles and other items
• Ensuring sterilization and disinfection of all instruments
• Covering or disinifecting all surfaces
• We test our sterilizer each week to make sure it meets specifications of complete sterilization.
• Each room is thoroughly cleaned between patients and all proper sterilization procedures are completed to governmental standards.
• We are trained in first aid and CPR.
• We have emergency medicines and oxygen.
• We have an Automatic External Defibrillator in case of cardiac emergency.
If you have questions or concerns about patient safety at our dentist office on the South Hill of Spokane, please give us a call at 535-8838.
Spokane Gentle Dentistry / South Hill Gentle Dentistry John D. Kimball III, D.D.S. 3151 E. 29th Spokane WA 99223 509-535-8838